« Home | Unresponsiveness » | Household Mismanagement » | Ta DaaaaaaH » | A quickie note... » | German gossips,too. » | Back To The Future » | Decisions After Decisions » | She » | Sirang Plaka » | Don't Shop When You're Hungry » 

Samstag, Oktober 01, 2005 

Misunderstood

We are creatures of habit,develop routines and have certain repertoire of attitudes and tend to act,response the same way over and over again. This may explain of why I was feeling disappointed last week, as one of my closest friend declines/fails her customary response I used to know. Maybe I was being paranoid & silly enough of not giving her at least the benefit of the doubt before reacting.Anyways,mangkukulam(hehe) & I have talked.No need for further elaboration I guess:)

I've noticed many (if not some) of your comments to my last post starts with 'Is it Me or ako ba cheh ang pinatatamaan mo? I hope,I wasn't misunderstood here or you guys were just joking only.. really:)
Dear friends in Blogging,we're all aware blogging is our way to freely express our thoughts & ideas BUT please please bear in mind that whatever I write here is not and will not and will never be directed to you or to a particular blog.BUT If I am writing something here, referring a certain group or individual.Rest assured,this group or individual are friends around me or people I know in REAL LIFE.

Anyhow,your responses/comments are well appreciated:) BIG HUGS