« Home | German gossips,too. » | Back To The Future » | Decisions After Decisions » | She » | Sirang Plaka » | Don't Shop When You're Hungry » | Yesterday in London » | Recipes 101 » | My Shoe Affair » | Shall We Eat In The Toilet Restaurant Darling? » 

Mittwoch, August 03, 2005 

A quickie note...

Immo Update!Apt./House hunting In Munich has been settled quickly,the move is set on the 15th of this month or later.So gurls, the pre-planned meeting next month has to be cancelled.

Thank you much for those who have sent their birthday greetings thru cards & sms. I really appreciated them all! Hugses & Muaaahses to all!

Please note,my cellphone sms reply option is not working,But it's still getting msgs ,though' (reason: Seb has been playing uhmm...salivating it,hehe)
I've got all your sms messages deariesss, will ring you all when I find time this week,k?

NO yahoo/msn chats for now!

And to my blogger friends, forgive me as I won't be able to bloghop or visit you these days.BUT I'll make it up soon!


til then.......