« Home | Household Mismanagement » | Ta DaaaaaaH » | A quickie note... » | German gossips,too. » | Back To The Future » | Decisions After Decisions » | She » | Sirang Plaka » | Don't Shop When You're Hungry » | Yesterday in London » 

Donnerstag, September 29, 2005 

Unresponsiveness

I treasure the principle of reciprocation. Thus, I want to see myself validated in those around me.We all want to be compensated/reflected in things we've done or exerted ,this I know.In other words, we tend to expect others to value to what we have done to them. If I send cards on birthdays for example, I probably want to receive one, as well.Same thing, If I say ' I love you',take care, & so on..at the end of each conversation (phone,chats,emails, etc.) I expect her/him saying it,too.

I generally value this equation and I know I'm doing well on my way to understand what others want or expect from me as well. I value others effort big or small.

However,this simple principle is unfortunately not applicable to everybody. As some, out there are just simply too 'thick' or 'manhid' to give others feelings importance.

Life can be cruel sometimes...