« Home | She » | Sirang Plaka » | Don't Shop When You're Hungry » | Yesterday in London » | Recipes 101 » | My Shoe Affair » | Shall We Eat In The Toilet Restaurant Darling? » | Yabag » | Back Online » | Oh no!......Not again?!!! » 

Freitag, Juli 22, 2005 

Decisions After Decisions

Nothing is so difficult as to decide
Es gibt nichts Schwierigeres als Entscheidungen zu treffen
-Napoleon


Finally,decision was made significantly this afternoon. My husband accepted the job in Munich. He'll be working for IP (Intellectual Property) Law Firm effective August. The said firm is one of the oldest,well-established law firm here in Germany.Well, as far as my opinion is concern. I think,he picked the right thing. Right now,we're planning to move out by the end of October this would all depends ofcourse how quick we can get a place in Munich.
Munich is by the way the capital of Bavaria. It is 'Germany's Secret Capital' Not many cities have as great a choice of worldclass theatres,operas and museums as can be found in Munich.I've been to many cities here and I would say,Munich has its own unique charm I'd like to show you some photos of this georgeous city but I'm just too lazy right now to scan photos taken not many years ago. Another thing I like about Munich, are shops.They are equivalent to those of Milan and Paris,not only breadth of their range but also in terms of their prices.Oh !talking about prices,this was one of the reason why we would want to consider Bremen as well, as Munich is simply, outrageously expensive city compare to any other cities here in Germany.More to this!