« Home | A quickie note... » | German gossips,too. » | Back To The Future » | Decisions After Decisions » | She » | Sirang Plaka » | Don't Shop When You're Hungry » | Yesterday in London » | Recipes 101 » | My Shoe Affair » 

Donnerstag, September 22, 2005 

Ta DaaaaaaH

Moving to a new place is always a big chaos.No matter how you plan,it's always a hassle. Things get lost. Some others break. And some boxes are just too damn heavy. Not to mention the whining hubby and a cranky baby!(hehe JK)

Lately, life hasn't been on schedule. We moved to Munich not many weeks ago.Apparently,I haven't much time to spend here on net .

I have been away (virtually) for more than a month and still am.Not really in a position to blog, I just wanted to say that I am doing alright and will continue blogging here soon...(hopefully)

I apologize to those who visited my site in the past week/month or so and did not see an update.It's awful!I know! Promise 'will reciprocate your visits as soon as I can *wink* BIG HUGS from me!

See you soon!