« Home | Yesterday in London » | Recipes 101 » | My Shoe Affair » | Shall We Eat In The Toilet Restaurant Darling? » | Yabag » | Back Online » | Oh no!......Not again?!!! » | 'Que Sera Sera Party' » | Blogger's Personality » | Warning: Laughing Ladies » 

Montag, Juli 11, 2005 

Don't Shop When You're Hungry

Don't Shop When You're Hungry meaning,
Do not decide when you're emotionally down,needy or exhausted. I've known this advice long time ago 'Don't shop when you're hungry' when you're hungry, everything looks tempting and we end up buying stuff we don't really need. The main thing is to learn how to slow down. Good Advice! But do I (we) follow? Nah! I must admit this is something I'm not good at. When I'm emotionally down like when I'm boiling. I quit taking advice. Moreoften, I lose my good judgement and make bad decision.
Making decision is very crucial to our everyday life BUT I know (as you do) there are many people out there aren't good at it. There are those who just let their indecisions control their fate and there are those (like myself:p) who decide carelessly and regret instantly. Like fourty six hours ago, I've made a decision to quit blogging. I've said my bla bla goodbyes BUT few hours later, I changed my mind and regretted as I already messed up my entries. 'toopid I know!' It's not that I wasn't thinking or that decision was made thoughtlessly.I do not think we'd automatically draw a decision without really thinking before making one.
Wouldn't we? What I'm saying is all decision are within our control BUT if it is so, why we're still making bad or wrong decision. Haay!

This week BTW will be a crucial week for us.This'll be the week for my husband (and for me!) to decide which job offer he'd accept. There are two company in Munich & one in Bremen. They're all good companies and I know,my husband would be happy to work to any of these three companies but he has to choose one & decide this week so that he can start on the first working week in August. He'll have to weigh things out and decision must be made right as this is far more important than my blogging:)

Wish Us Luck!