« Home | Oh no!......Not again?!!! » | 'Que Sera Sera Party' » | Blogger's Personality » | Warning: Laughing Ladies » | Robot as 'Yaya'? » | Mama Mia (Morgen ist Muttertag) » | Woman's Woes » | Cherry on Cherries » | Reality Bites » | Breakfast,Ma'am? » 

Freitag, Juni 24, 2005 

Back Online

I apologize to those who visited in the past weeks or so and didn't see new update.
It's been so long since the last time I blogged that I feel weird posting right now.Oh Yeah!It must be really weird not to be able to go online after many years of constant internet access. The first week felt almost like fighting an addiction,but it wasn't that bad.I had wanted to do this for a very long time.
So what happened? Hindi po totoo ang chismis na pumunta ako sa afrika at nagbibilang ng elepante:)I was suffering an IWS or Internet Withdrawal Syndrome,hehe

BUT seriously, a lot has happened in the last weeks and there is so much to say, but none is more blogworthy than me being feel refreshed and relaxed. I guess everyone needs to reset once in a while and it was time for me!naks:)

Good to be back...