« Home | The Unlucky » | Pay a fee to be hugged? » | Missing Home? » | Misunderstood » | Unresponsiveness » | Household Mismanagement » | Ta DaaaaaaH » | A quickie note... » | German gossips,too. » | Back To The Future » 

Donnerstag, Oktober 13, 2005 

I've Learned (and the autumn blues continues..hehe)

To Miss Dordrecht
& to Miss Erfurt
& to the Ladies in the House,
here's for us...


I've learned-That you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
I've learned-That no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.
I've learned-That it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
I've learned-That it's not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.
I've learned-That you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better know something.
I've learned-That you shouldn't compare yourself to the best others can do.
I've learned-That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I've learned-That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I've learned-That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I've learned-That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I've learned-That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

Continue reading...