« Home | Warning: Laughing Ladies » | Robot as 'Yaya'? » | Mama Mia (Morgen ist Muttertag) » | Woman's Woes » | Cherry on Cherries » | Reality Bites » | Breakfast,Ma'am? » | Me Sick? » | Isn't that Ironic? » | English Club in Frankfurt » 

Donnerstag, Mai 19, 2005 

Blogger's Personality

I've found 'blogging' like so many others out there to be a great way to freely express my thoughts & the good thing about it is that no one is forced to listen to what you have to say. If they don't find it interesting(as contrary to when you are having a conversation with someone) they simply don't have to read.
I love to write things in my blog that I don't normally talk with friends, This blog is (by the way) not directed towards a particular theme or referring a particular group or individual. In fact, I don't even know what kind of blogs am maintaining here.But you see, that doesn't really stop me from thinking and expressing myself.
I have to concede the fact that my blog-based impression of bloggers I frequently visited are generally 'positive' as I don't take seriously the posts/entries that has 'neurotic' overtones.(BTW,This kind of attitude can be learned after a year of blogging,hehe)

So what do others think of bloggers? Do they think that they can tell the blogger's personality by reading the blog? After reading THIS,I become 'paranoid' all of a sudden (Eh?!)It's kind of like telling me, who do you think you are to create a blog? what makes you think that people want to read what you have to say? (Wow!this is heavy huh?!)
AND according to THIS'

++++++++I'M NORMAL

So what's the heck anyway? ;)