« Home | A Better Way To Start A Week huh? » | Dried Fish Galore! » | Songlists 101 » | Burdens Behind Closet » | Ms Giggle » | Wishlists 101 » | Hopelessly Pinay » | Debt of Gratitude » | Eating Your Words in German » | Puss-Me-Not » 

Montag, März 21, 2005 

Friendship & Me

I guess, it is normal for us to want our friends to think the same way as we do. It's even more normal for our friends to expect seeing things that are familiar to them. It gives us all a sense of closeness. But it's not right to define a friend on the basis of what we believe he or she should be like. Oftentimes, we are too busy thinking about what we want from a friend that we forget about what he or she really has to offer. We focus so much on our own thoughts that we end up closing our ears to what others have to say.

In my humble opinion, we should welcome our differences, accept each other's shortcomings and listen to one another, because that is what's ultimately going to strengthen our friendship.

Thanks to YOU for the enlightenment and Thanks to many of YOU out there who have opened their door to me and their friendship. I really appreciated 'em all. I may not saying this often enough.I'd like to say 'thank you'! I wuv u all!