« Home | Wishlists 101 » | Hopelessly Pinay » | Debt of Gratitude » | Eating Your Words in German » | Puss-Me-Not » | Talk to Me Baby! » | Ways to Friendship (Pinoy Style) » | Tiptoes Remake » | Mini Hiatus?blah! » 

Montag, März 14, 2005 

Ms Giggle

I guess, it's very Filipino indeed to make each other laugh,there's always humor in everything.

I myself like making JOKES - the fun of it is also making myself laugh.Every now & then I'd say something funny and think 'Uh!that was really funny' I wish somebody else had said it so I could have laughed at it more. I also love seeing people can't breath properly with teary-eyes because they're laughing too much.
Funny words make me laugh,too 'Oh what a 'Fretty Plowers' stupid words like that. The biggest laughs I've got are from looking at my own life ridiculousness,wickedness & from my own stupidity.