« Home | Ms Giggle » | Wishlists 101 » | Hopelessly Pinay » | Debt of Gratitude » | Eating Your Words in German » | Puss-Me-Not » | Talk to Me Baby! » | Ways to Friendship (Pinoy Style) » | Tiptoes Remake » | Mini Hiatus?blah! » 

Dienstag, März 15, 2005 

Burdens Behind Closet

Did you clean your closet lately?
I have qualms about cleaning up my closet as it is difficult for me in deciding what to put back in again and what to throw out.I guess, it's my attachment to the things!or maybe because they're simply 'such a pity' to let these things go.Like those nice pair of pants I bought at half price in Akmerkez Istanbul.They actually don't fit me anymore (avah!umasa pa atang papayat!bwahaha) There are dresses that I don't like anymore (And don't need!) but can't let them go!I just do not have the heart to junk them because I might need them someday (malay mo magagamit ko sa isang cocktail party sa Zimbabwe,LOls)

BUT Frankly,looking at my closet now makes me feel miserable.It's somewhat choking me!
Is this a blinking sign that I really have to weed out my wardrobe? or WHAAAT?
p.s. if you do not see me here,am probably busy trimming my clothing rack...See you then!