« Home | Ways to Friendship (Pinoy Style) » | Tiptoes Remake » | Mini Hiatus?blah! » 

Freitag, März 04, 2005 

Talk to Me Baby!

BTW,Do you talk to your plants?well..I do(sounds silly I know,hehe).I think talking to them helps them grow better.Actually,I wasn't so sure if talking really helped a plant til I decided to do my own experiment in which I took two plants and talked nicely to only one of them and verbally abused another one (Such a cruel!)Luckily, my husby didn't notice this silly experiment of mine otherwise,he might have think of me really really sick!bwehehe.Anyway,much to my surprise this regime actually seemed to work.The poor abused plant has died after two weeks & the one I talked to was healthier than the other.

I know Thess & friends doesn't forgive animal cruelty,but (me wondering) how does she feel about cruelty to plants? LOL