« Home | I Stink You,Scary! » | Talk to me,baby! » | Have a nice weekend everyone! » | Promises,Promises » | Frog » | Fall_ing Colors » | Alles Banane! » | I've Learned (and the autumn blues continues..hehe) » | The Unlucky » | Pay a fee to be hugged? » 

Sonntag, Oktober 30, 2005 

Getting Bored? Don't Worry..

"Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful or to discover something that is true."
-W. R. Inge


Every now and then, we need to re-think what we really need and want in life.Otherwise, things will suck us up to boredom.If you notice,each moment we re-evaluate of something we would like in our lives, our fate works towards that end. For example, if you are in a friendship or in situation which you are not particularly happy and you ask for something better, don't be surprised.That someone or unkind situation will vanish.Odd!you'd think!but changes will come and you'll be wondering why..

Some years ago in Turkey while I was still single & working.I was getting bored for the reason I didn't know,not that I was having a bad times or unpleasant friends or something.That was the dullest moment in my life! But a year after,I met a man,married him & joined him to his country and then we're blessed with a beautiful son.Life changes comes unexpectedly and I'm still asking the same question, If I have desired all this out of boredom?hehe

Now you see,the effect & consequences of getting bored with the life. So therefore, next time you think you're bored,don't worry! Changes will come your way....