« Home | Have a nice weekend everyone! » | Promises,Promises » | Frog » | Fall_ing Colors » | Alles Banane! » | I've Learned (and the autumn blues continues..hehe) » | The Unlucky » | Pay a fee to be hugged? » | Missing Home? » | Misunderstood » 

Montag, Oktober 24, 2005 

Talk to me,baby!

I've been saying the word, 'mama',practicing it with our li'l seb since he was born,but 'Dada' was becoming his first word.That 'dada' turns to 'papa' many weeks ago.'There is a favoritism in this house'I told my husband! (hehe) as li'l seb never utter the word I've been waiting to hear,'mama'...please say mama!!I'd say BUT obviously mama is not seb's fave word until last saturday,my baby finally uttered 'mama'for the very first time wowowww!!I was very delighted & hugged my baby.

He can say several words as well like:
appuh-for apples,
appuh-also for banana,hehe
auto-cars
bah-bus
tweetwee-for train
ehbe-for airplane
ehbe-(for sebe)when pointing himself in the mirror
dak-duck
bebe-baby
mimi-for animals
bal-ball
bye-bye
hi!-hi!
dankyu-thankyou ( I think he's combining thankyou & danke,ngeeks!)

He also makes several animal noises like meow meow ,quack quack and aw aw ( he's so good at this,haha)

I'm still wondering, why do baby says 'mama' depressingly late? or Is it just me??uhmmm... :)