« Home | Talk to me,baby! » | Have a nice weekend everyone! » | Promises,Promises » | Frog » | Fall_ing Colors » | Alles Banane! » | I've Learned (and the autumn blues continues..hehe) » | The Unlucky » | Pay a fee to be hugged? » | Missing Home? » 

Mittwoch, Oktober 26, 2005 

I Stink You,Scary!

Around two this afternoon,I was in the kitchen suddenly I smelled something,like a scented candle.I was feeling very very cold when I realized it's almost Halloween.As you may (not) know, it is believe back home (Philippines) that when you smell a candle or flower before or during All Saints Day,it means that there's someones spirits/ghosts visiting you(relative or friends who dies) want to be remembered,asking us to pray for their souls on their special day.Now,me askin'Yay! how will I know whos ghost who need my prayer?Sa dami nila?? Lechoses!tinakot pa kilay kow,mwahaha

anyways,
have a scary este happy halloween everyone!