« Home | English Club in Frankfurt » | American Idiot » | Once A Liar,Always A Liar! » | Desperate Housewives » | In Memory of Pope John Paul II » | Recipes 101 » | A Poem From My Heart » | Must-Do 101 » | Happy Easter Everyone! » | Quotes 101 » 

Freitag, April 15, 2005 

Isn't that Ironic?

Yesterday around 10 a.m. when I was about to go out with my li'l seb the doorbell rang.I thought t'was the postman so I activated the intercom,BUT I was hearing a voice of an old man, speaking slowly.It was so slow that I understood his Deutsch(German) very clearly (bah!hehe)

He said our life is full of trials,problems,misery,suffering bla bla bla and God would be the only hope left bla bla bla

He asked if I have li'l time so he can discuss a very important message from God bla bla but I refused decently and told the man that I don't speak german (bla bla) He paused for a moment and said: I understand..can I call my colleague,she can speak Tagalog!Aba!Bongga!! how the hell he know I'm a native Filipino?

Yesterday was a perfect spring sunny day BUT Lord oh lord,why did you sent some crappy cult?Oh man!